Under the direction of an assigned Director, perform highly responsible and confidential secretarial and administrative assistant duties to relieve an assigned administrator of a variety of administrative details; interpret policies and regulations to officials, staff and the public; plan, coordinate and organize office activities and flow of communications and information for the assigned administrator.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Associate’s degree and five years administrative experience; OR
- Thirty (30) units of college level coursework and six years administrative experience; OR
- Any combination of experience equivalent to the above.
LICENSES AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- This position is required to drive and therefore requires possession of a valid California Class C Driver's license and ability to maintain insurability under the Tribe's auto insurance policy throughout employment.
- This position has duties and responsibilities that require regular contact with or control over Indian children and is therefore subject to the background investigative process to comply with PL 101-630.
All positions require applicant be at least 18 years of age. Those selected for a position are subject to a background investigation, drug screening and possible participation in the DMV Pull Program. References will be checked.
To learn more detailed information about the position duties and requirements, please contact Human Resources Department at (760)541-5216